Scientific monograph. What exactly is it and exactly how do you compose it?
Scientific monograph is an investigation work which has a complete or study that is in-depth of issue or subject owned by more than one writers. The monograph catches the systematic concern, supplies the primary scientific information culture, serves to emphasize the primary content and outcomes of systematic, dissertation research.
Top features of a clinical monograph
There are specific standard top features of a systematic monograph. They truly are:
- amount – no less than 10 publishing papers;
- presence of reviews of two health practitioners of sciences when you look at the specialty that is corresponding
- accessibility to the suggestion associated with educational council of this research institution or more academic institution;
- blood circulation of for around 300 copies;
- accessibility to worldwide standard,
- complete compliance aided by the editorial demands for the monograph relative to the state requirements;
- option of a monograph when you look at the funds of libraries.
Typically, the compositional framework of the monograph that is scientific developed: name page, abstract, a number of symbols (if required), introduction or preface, primary component, conclusions or afterword, literary works, auxiliary indexes, appendices, articles. Continue reading